Party Themes

September 26, 2018





From February 2019 I will offer a range of party packages and themes to suit children's tastes. 

I'm intending to offer a range of themes designed to appeal to boys and girls and be accessible to children aged 3-9. 

Parties are not suitable for under 3s due to small parts. I'm quite happy for younger siblings to join in but they would have to be wholly the responsibility of another adult crafting alongside them. 

My parties are bespoke. Within most themes I can offer a choice for the host before the day so that the party guests leave with pieces they will want to treasure. If you have a more specific theme in mind, get in touch and it's quite possible I can accommodate it. 

General Themes

Dinosaurs
Cars 
Mermaids
Superheroes
Knights and Princesses
Cowboys and Indians
Under the Sea
Circus
Woodland
Fairies and Pixies
Unicorns
Space and Aliens

Book based themes
Julia Donaldson
Alice in Wonderland
Peter Pan
Peter Rabbit / Beatrix Potter
Harry Potter

Please check back early in the New Year for more information on each theme or contact me here to discuss further. 

















You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest