Let's Party

September 24, 2018



Hi, I'm Laura and I organise craft based party entertainment for children aged 3-9. I have planned parties for birthdays but can also create activities for christenings, Christmas celebrations or any other events. 

All that's needed is a space with a table large enough to seat all the participants. So that everyone get's the best out of each activity, I limit numbers to 20 children. If you'd like to hire a hall rather than have the party at home, just let me know as I can organise this as part of the package. 

The craft activities last around an hour - depending on the package and the age of the children - and can be arranged to suit their attention span. There's always plenty of time for children to complete their creations and obviously I tidy up after everyone has finished!  I bring absolutely everything needed for the craft activities and children leave with two or three (depending on the package) pieces of art that they are really proud of. 

Parties are not suitable for under 3s due to small parts. I'm quite happy for younger siblings to join in but they would have to be wholly the responsibility of another adult crafting alongside them. 

In addition to the party packages I can offer a party bags service, a craft based pass the parcel and party decorations. You can find my full list of party themes here.

If you haven't a particular theme in mind, I can simply create a party with interesting crafts to suit the age range - for example mixed canvases to suit all ages and genders. It's a completely bespoke service. 

Party packages will be available to book from February 2019. If you're interested in booking a craft party for next year, get in touch and I'll provisional hold the date as well as giving you the package information and craft options early in the New Year. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest